Participating in blogging events and challenges is a great way to supercharge your involvement with the blogging community, stretch yourself as a blogger, and get feedback on your posts. Blogging events introduce you to other bloggers who care about the same things as you, and get your posts in front of them — a win-win.
To help connect those of you running blogging events with those looking for a way to participate, we’ll be maintaining a calendar of your events here on The Daily Post.
- If you coordinate a blog event, fill out the form below with the details. We ask that you only submit your event after it has been running successfully for three months. Once it’s okayed by our editors*, we’ll add a listing to this page.
- If you’re looking for an event to participate in, head to our listings page and browse what’s going on. Each event has a description and deadline, so you can find something that fits your interest and availability.
This isn’t limited only to WordPress.com bloggers — feel free to submit a listing no matter your platform. The more blogging, the merrier!
*A few submission guidelines…
- We’ll be deleting spam submissions, general requests for readers/feedback/fundraising, and anything obscene.
- Our events listings are geared toward encouraging bloggers to write and share new content and make meaningful connections with one another; we won’t consider events that mandate reblogging the organizer’s post in order to participate.
- Your submission should be for an organized blog event. Please do not submit listings for informal prompts, questions designed simply to solicit comments, feedback requests or fundraising support requests.
- Events are added to the site manually, so your listing might not show up immediately.
- If your event has specific start and end dates, please let us know in the description/instructions.