Here at WordPress.com, we love blogs. We love bloggers. And more than anything, we love bloggers who blog. You’re the bee’s knees. The cat’s pajamas. The apples of our virtual eyes.
(Okay, we’ll stop now.)
We know that signing up for a blog, picking a theme, and getting your site set up is the easy part (though you might have questions about it, too!). Figuring out what you want your blog to be, publishing posts regularly, and finding your niche in the ever-expanding blogosphere — that’s the toughie.
That’s why we started The Daily Post, where we’ve published on a daily basis between 2012 and June 2018. While we no longer share new content on this site, we hope you’ll give our existing resources and deep archives a try. At The Daily Post, you’ll find:
- A library of free, email-based courses to help you get going (or keep going) at your own pace.
- Roughly 2,000 writing prompts for days when you need a push.
- Inspiration from staff and from around the web to fill your creative well.
- Hundreds of photo and multimedia challenges to stretch your blogging muscles.
- General tips to help you make the most of WordPress.com.
- Advice on traffic and growth to make your site the best it can be.
- A mix of photography and photoblogging resources for the camera-happy
So, welcome! We hope you enjoy your time here on The Daily Post.
(Interested in the folks behind this project? Meet your hosts.)