Here at WordPress.com, we love blogs. We love bloggers. And more than anything, we love bloggers who blog. You’re the bee’s knees. The cat’s pajamas. The apples of our virtual eyes.
(Okay, we’ll stop now.)
We’re bloggers too, and we know that signing up for a blog, picking a theme, and getting your site set up is the easy part (no, really!). Figuring out what you want your blog to be, publishing posts regularly, and finding your niche in the ever-expanding blogosphere — that’s the toughie.
That’s why we started The Daily Post. Whether your blog is a platform for your career, a place for you to muse about your day, or any of the infinite number of other things a WordPress.com site can be, we’re here to support you and provide the tools to meet your goals. At The Daily Post, you’ll find:
- prompts on days when you need a push
- inspiration from staff and around the web to fill your creative well
- weekly photo and multimedia challenges to stretch your blogging muscles
- general tips to help you make the most of WordPress.com
- advice on traffic and growth to make your site the best it can be
- a mix of photography and photoblogging resources for the camera-happy
This space isn’t about “the experts” giving you foolproof keys to blogging success; there are no foolproof keys, and we’re all in this community together. It’s about giving bloggers a place to learn — from us and from each other.
So, welcome! Take a minute to read our Comment Guidelines, and dive in.
(Interested in the folks behind this project? Meet your hosts.)