For other help:
If you’re not new and are looking for support or feedback, the Community Pool is the place for you!
For technical questions, visit the WordPress.com Support Forums.
To learn more about blogging, take a Blogging U. course.
To find, copy, and paste your link:
Head to your blog’s home page — not your dashboard, your blog itself. Click on the title of your post to open the individual post.
Highlight and copy the URL you see in your browser’s address bar, and paste the entire URL into a comment here.
Welcome to First Friday, a weekly open thread where any new blogger can share a link to their first post with the larger WordPress.com community. To share your post, copy and paste the link right into a comment here.
Posts should have been published within the last month, and should be your first post. We’ll remove other posts to keep this space focused for new bloggers. If you’re not new, you can still be a part of First Fridays: visit a link or two, and leave the blogger a like or comment!
We ask that you help us keep this space focused by following a few additional guidelines:
- We encourage anyone who shares a link to visit a few other bloggers. New readers for all!
- The third time is not the charm: don’t share your stuff repeatedly, or in multiple First Friday threads. We’ll remove repeat posts.
- Please don’t use this as a space to share your first post…. that you published three years ago; ditto for simply sharing your latest post. These will be removed as well.
- Avoid repeated “Follow for a follow!” comments or repeatedly replying to comments with your link; this is considered spammy. (Tip: if you’re trying to build a readership, it’s much more effective to visit and comment on individual bloggers.)
- To keep from losing your place while you visit others’ blogs, right-click on links to open them in a new tab or window.