New blogger? Welcome! Share a link to your first post, say hello to other new faces, and find your first few readers.
For other help:
If you’re not new and are looking for support or feedback, the Community Pool is the place for you!
For technical questions, visit the WordPress.com Support Forums.
To learn more about blogging, take a Blogging U. course.
To find, copy, and paste your link:
Head to your blog’s home page — not your dashboard. Click on a post’s title to open the individual post. Highlight and copy the URL you see in your browser’s address bar, and paste the entire URL into a comment here.
Welcome to First Friday, a weekly open thread where any new blogger can share a link to their first post with the community! To share your first post with us, copy and paste the link right into a comment here.
Posts should have been published within the last month, and should be your first post. We’ll remove other links to keep this space focused on new bloggers. If you’re not new, you can still be a part of First Fridays by visiting a link or two and leaving the bloggers a supportive like or comment.
We ask that you help us keep this space focused with a few other guidelines:
- If you share a link, visit a few other bloggers as well. New readers for all!
- Please don’t share the same link repeatedly, or in multiple First Friday threads. We’ll remove repeat posts.
- Link directly to your new post — it makes it easier for folks to like the post or leave you comments.
- Avoid repeated “Follow for a follow!” or “Please look at my blog!” comments. They’re a bit spammy, and it’s much more effective to visit and comment on individual blogs.
- To keep from losing your place, right-click on links to open them in a new tab or window.