November’s classes start Monday — if you’re been thinking about trying Blogging U., now’s the time!
Registration for November’s courses is now closed! See what’s coming up in December.
Ready to commit to better blogging? We’ve got three ways to do it with Blogging U. next month:
- Blogging 101: Zero to Hero (Monday, November 2nd to Friday, November 20th): One new task each day to help you publish, customize your blog, and engage with the blogging community. Learn more.
- Writing 101: Finding Everyday Inspiration (November 2nd to Friday, November 27th): Cultivate a daily writing habit while finding fresh inspiration in unexpected places. Learn more.
- Blogging 201: Intermediate Customization (Monday, November 2nd to Friday, November 13th): An in-depth look at free WordPress.com customizing features. Learn more.
Creating my blog and signing up for the Blogging 101, 201, and Writing 101 courses has given me the confidence to branch out and away from what I had always thought I would write about. I’ve found my voice and I wake up every day itching to write.
— Live, Living, Work, and Play
How do Blogging U. courses work?
Blogging U. courses exist for one reason: to help you meet your own blogging and writing goals.
- Courses are free, flexible, and open to all.
- You’ll get a task, writing prompt, or tutorial to work on to each weekday at midnight GMT, along with our best advice and favorite resources. Do them on your own time, and interpret them however makes sense for your specific blog and personal goals — we’re not grading you, we’re not checking to make sure you complete every task, and there’s no “wrong” way to use the resources we give you. Weekends are free!
- Each course has a private community site, the Commons, for chatting, connecting, and seeking feedback and support. Daily Post staff and Happiness Engineers will be on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance and resources.