Still thinking about diving into a Blogging U. course? You’ve got a few days left!
Note: Blogging 101 and Blogging 201 are the same courses previously offered by Blogging U. Feel free to take them again, but be aware that we will cover the same topics.
Blogging U. courses are a great way to work toward your blogging goals in a supportive community. This February, we’re offering three:
- Blogging 101: Zero to Hero (February 2 – 27): four weeks of bite-size blogging assignments to help you publish posts, customize your blog, and engage with the community.
- Blogging 201: Branding and Growth (February 2 – 13): a two-week challenge to help you define your brand, build your audience, use your stats to grow your traffic, and bring your older posts fresh attention.
- Writing 201: Poetry (February 16 – 27): our first poetry-focused course! Another two-week course, we’ll offer daily doses of inspiration and explore poetic devices and forms.
I enjoyed this so much, and made a bunch of new cyber-friends! Thank you for putting this together, and for all the great lessons! I’ve enjoyed learning all of the ins and outs, and I even got chosen for a couple of ‘awards’ during this process. Thanks again!
– Martie, Is That a Hair in My Biscuit?
You can learn a bit more about each course here.
The fine print:
- Courses are free, flexible, and open to all.
- You’ll get a new task to complete each day, along with our best advice and favorite resources. Do them on your own time, and interpret them however makes sense for your specific blog and personal goals — we’re not grading you, we’re not checking to make sure you complete every task, and there’s no “wrong” way to use the resources we give you.
- We’ll post new assignments here on The Daily Post each weekday at 12AM GMT. Each assignment will contain all the inspiration and instructions you need to complete it. Weekends are free.
- Each course will have a private community site, the Commons, for chatting, connecting, and seeking feedback and support. Daily Post staff and Happiness Engineers will be on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance and resources.
To register, just fill out this short form. Registration for each course remains open until the day the course begins. Note that you won’t receive an automated confirmation email, but you’ll receive a welcome email with more detailed instructions a few days before your course(s) begin.
Registration for Blogging 101 and 201 is now closed, but you can still register for Writing 201: Poetry: