Remember when you first decided to take on the Post a Day/Week Challenge? Well, you made it to the end…
Remember when you first decided to take on the Post a Day/Week Challenge?
Well, you made it to the end — congratulations! Now is the perfect time to reflect on your 2011 in blogging, and your goals for 2012.
Here are eleven questions to help you determine your blogging strategy for the new year:
- Why did you start the Post a Day/Week Challenge?
- Describe the state of your blog at the time you started the challenge.
- How did your blog evolve over the course of the challenge?
- Did you post as often as you had hoped? Why or why not?
- What type of blogging strategy works best for you?
- If you could go back to the beginning, what would you do differently?
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this year?
- Name 3 great blogs you discovered through the challenge.
- What surprised you about the challenge?
- What advice would you give to others who want to blog regularly?
- What are your blogging goals for 2012?
Don’t forget to use the postaday2011 tag to make it easy for others to find your 2011 reflection when browsing the latest in postaday2011 posts!
Happy New Year from all of us at The Daily Post!