Two WordPress.com bloggers, Ashkir at Stars In Silence, and Kate at Spastic Musings decided to team up to help each…
Two WordPress.com bloggers, Ashkir at Stars In Silence, and Kate at Spastic Musings decided to team up to help each other out. They both signed up for Post A Week, with the goal of encouraging and checking in on each other:
Me and Kate are going for the postaweek2011. :) . We decided we’ll help motivate each other and we started up different blogs side/by/side.
The buddy system works on the principle of social connections. If you have someone else you’re doing a project with, odds are good at any moment at least one of you can help motivate the other.
If you’re looking for a blogging buddy, Do the following:
- Leave a comment to this post saying “I’d like a buddy”
- Briefly (1 or 2 sentences max) describe the kind of blog you have (the theme or topic)
- Say whether you’re doing Post A Day or Post A Week
- Mention you’d like to try sharing the goal with someone else
Alternatively, if you see a comment for someone that fits your 2 and 3, reply and mention you’re interested. Then follow up by contacting each other on your blogs.
You can help out by:
- Checking in on each other’s blogs
- Leaving comments and feedback
- “liking” posts you see each other publish