Meet Your Hosts
The Daily Post is brought to you by a cast of the finest Automatticians, including:
- Sara Rosso, American expat in Italy, co-founder of World Nutella Day, and WordPress.com karaoke ringleader.
- Michelle Weber, nap enthusiast, recovering metalhead, advanced dog-snorgler, and all-around bossypants.
- Erica Varlese, dog psychology dabbler, number one Bruce Springsteen fan, and urban nomad extraordinaire.
- Cheri Lucas, squirrel fancier, pho addict, non-fair-weather San Francisco Giants fan, and aspiring hobo.
- Elizabeth Urello, bunny rabbit physiology specialist and professional recluse.
- Ben Huberman, reformed academic, semi-professional toddler wrangler, and fried dough connoisseur.
- Daryl Houston, philosopher, gentleman, Renaissance man, haberdasher, balderdasher, burgermeister, grammarian.
- Krista Stevens, Honorable Chief Ambassador to The Daily Post from Canada and President in Perpetuity of Canadians for Burt Reynolds.
- … and a rotating cast of special guests.
(You can learn more about all of us here.)
We do all kinds of things around WordPress.com, from blogging to coding to bug-zapping to Freshly Pressing to user supporting to VIP schmoozing, but we all have one thing in common: we’re all dedicated to helping you be the best bloggers you can be.