We’ll be posting a short video tutorial here every Saturday during Zero to Hero, to help out you visual learners.…
We’ll be posting a short video tutorial here every Saturday during Zero to Hero, to help out you visual learners. Today, we’ll walk you through adding widgets to your site.
If you’ve been following along with Zero to Hero, you should have already seen the usefulness of the Text Widget and taken the challenge to dress up your blog with widgets. If you are at all on the fence or overwhelmed by widget options, this video tutorial was made for you.
Let’s have fun with widgets!
Ready to get even more out of your widgets? Check out these resources:
- Use Visibility Settings to show/hide widgets based on the page a reader is on.
- Get the most out of our Image Widgets to add beauty and interest to your site.
- Find the right widgets to build a great community of followers.
- Use these cool widgets to quickly customize and add functionality to your site.
- Not using a mouse? You’ll want to know about enabling Accessibility Mode.
Have more questions about how to make use of widgets on your blog? Feel free to ask us for a little help.